[7, 8] have found that ILs are also good solvents for some aromatic polyamides and polyarylsulfone.
What does PAS stand for?
PAS stands for Polyarylsulfone
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PAS
We have 688 other meanings of PAS in our Acronym Attic
- Pipeline Alignment Sheet
- Planning Advisory Service (UK)
- Planning and Scheduling
- Planning Assistance to States
- Plott Advanced Systems (Huntsville, AL)
- Pod Aft Section
- Point and Shoot (camera)
- Policyholder and Agency Systems (insurance)
- Polish Academy of Sciences
- Pollution Abatement System
- Population Analysis Spreadsheets
- Portable Antiquities Scheme (UK)
- Portfolio Advisory Service (Fidelity)
- Portland Audubon Society
- Position Announcement System (Sprint)
- Positron Annihilation Spectroscopy
- Post-Abortion Syndrome
- Post-Approval Study (various organizations)
- Power Amplifier Symposium (IEEE)
- Power Assisted Steering
Samples in periodicals archive:
Primary emphasis in the new venture will be on Amoco's Udel(R) polysulfone, Mindel(R) polysulfone alloys, Radel(R) A polyarylsulfone and Radel(R) R polyphenylsulfone.
Where, before 1988, a range of sheet materials was used for interiors, including flame-retarded polycarbonate, ABS, ABS/PC, and PVC/acrylic blends, today's entries include materials such as modified phenolics, polyetherimide, polyethersulfone, polyetherketoneketone, polyarylsulfone, polyphenylene sulfide, and polyphenylsulfone.
WI (C) RTP Company, MN (C) POLYARYLSULFONE Nytef Plastics, Ltd.