0 EF, a highly reinforced polyamide 6 with 60% glass fibers.
What does PA6 stand for?
PA6 stands for Polyamide 6 (Nylon)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Priority Area 1
- Professional Applications 1 (Certified General Accountant course; Canada)
- Plasminogen Activator and its Inhibitor (biochemistry)
- Purchasing Agent, Ten Thousand
- Polyamide 11 (Nylon)
- Polyamide 12 Glass Filled (Nylon)
- Phospholipase A2
- Purchasing Agent, Twenty Five Thousand
- Program Attention 3
- Purchasing Agent, Fifty Thousand
- Polyamide 6,6 (Nylon patented by Dupont)
- Polyamide 6,6 Mineral Filled
- Pacific Arts Association (Blaine, Washington)
- Pair Availability Analysis
- Pakistan Advertising Association
- Pakistan-American Association
- Palo Alto Airport (Palo Alto, CA)
- Pan American Airlines (ICAO code)
- Pan Asian E-Commerce Alliance
- Parallel Algorithms and Architectures
Samples in periodicals archive:
Super-tough polyamide 6 for natural gas car tanks One highlight of LANXESS' presentation is a natural gas car tank with an inliner made of a new polyamide 6 that remains exceptionally tough even in extremely cold conditions.
The resin can be polyamide 6, polyamide 66, polyamide 6/66, or polyamide 6/12.
LANXESS has developed a new high-tech Durethan polyamide 6 for manufacturing lighter, less expensive tanks for cars that run on natural gas.
PRODUCT INNOVATIONS/INTRODUCTIONS 24 Ticona Launches Fortron 6162XF 24 BinMaster Develops Super-High-Temperature Vibrating Rod 24 Arkema Launches a New Series of Bio-Based Resins 24 Arkema Launches Rilsan Clear G830 Rnew 25 Arkema Introduces New Array of PVDF Polymer Powders 25 Arkema Unveils Kynar Aquatec 25 Rhodia Unveils Polyamide 6.
10 broadens the application field for polyamides to numerous additional cutting-edge applications, thanks to excellent mechanical and thermal performance, displaying a high melting point of 215[degrees]C, similar to that of a PA 6; chemical resistance comparable to that of polyamide 11 and 12; very high gas-barrier properties; and low water absorption halfway between that of polyamide 6 and polyamide 12.
10 (Terra DS) which is 100 per cent bio-based, and Terra HS, a polyamide 6.
This has involved a series of publications on polyamide 6 (2), polyamide 11 (3), polyamide 12 (4) and polyamide 612 (5).