Rilsan MED polyamide 11 and Rilsamid MED polyamide 12 are materials of choice for medical tubing and balloons in which pushability and burst strength are primary considerations, while still maintaining sufficient flexibility and elongation.
What does PA11 stand for?
PA11 stands for Polyamide 11 (Nylon)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Pyruvic Acid To Total Anthocyanins (ratio; food chemistry)
- Pulmonary Artery Atresia and Ventricular Septal Defect
- Penny Arcade: on the Rain Slick Precipice of Darkness (video game)
- Purchasing Agent, Five Thousand
- Planning Area 1 (city planning; various locations)
- Prednisolone Acetate 1% (ophthalmic steroid drop)
- Priority Area 1
- Professional Applications 1 (Certified General Accountant course; Canada)
- Plasminogen Activator and its Inhibitor (biochemistry)
- Purchasing Agent, Ten Thousand
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new materials section includes discussions on Polyamide 11 and Polyamide 12.
Arkema, a French-based materials producer, has joined with Cybernetix, a specialist in automation and monitoring systems, to develop a robotic technology for the internal application of polyamide 11 coatings inside pipelines.
However, both the electron and X-ray diffraction patterns for the lamellar crystals of polyamide 11 11 present two strong diffractions at 0.
[FIGURE 17 OMITTED] When over-molding to polyamide 11 and 12 types, both modes of peel failures were observed.
2 Polyamide 11 (PA-11) piping systems Polyamide-11 pipe, tubing and fittings may be installed in distribution systems in accordance with all the requirements for polyethylene pipe, tubing, and fittings in Clause 12, except that lot Polyamide-11 piping systems the maximum operating pressure at elevated temperatures up to 80 [degrees]C shall be based on the published hydrostatic design basis' (HDB) value.
Examples from various resin suppliers and compounders include blends of polyamide 11 and metallocene polyethylene; polycarbonate and polybutylene terephthalate; and polyamide 6 and nanoday.
com/rilsan-bioplastics/ Arkema manufactures Rilsan(R) polyamide 11 (PA-11) from a natural vegetable oil.