com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Acrylonitrile Global Market to 2020 - Household appliances and electronics sector to drive Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) growth, polymeric applications propel Polyacrylonitrile demand from Asia-Pacific http://www.
What does PAC stand for?
PAC stands for Polyacrylonitrile
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PAC
We have 1064 other meanings of PAC in our Acronym Attic
- Polish American Congress (various locations)
- Política Agraria Común (Spanish: Common Agricultural Policy)
- Política Agrícola Comum (Portuguese: Common Agricultural Policy / European Commission, aka: CAP)
- Politica Agricola Comune (Italian: Common Agricultural Policy / European Commission, aka: CAP)
- Political Action Commission
- Political Action Committee
- Politique Agricole Commune (French: Common Agricultural Policy / European Commission, aka: CAP)
- Pollution Abatement and Control (various organizations)
- Poly Anionic Cellulose (drilling fluids)
- Poly-Aluminum Chloride (coagulant)
- Polycyclic Aromatic Compound
- Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon
- Pompe à Chaleur (French: Heat Pump)
- Portable Air Cleaner (various companies)
- Portable Air Conditioner
- Portable Altitude Chamber (safety equipment)
- Portal Administration Console
- Porting Authorisation Code (telecommunications)
- Portland Aquatic Club (Oregon)
- Portland Art Center (Portland, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
INTRODUCTION Because of its ready availability around the world, relatively low cost, desirable mechanical, physical, and chemical properties, polyacrylonitrile (PAN) precursor fibers have been extensively used for the production of carbon fibers.
These textiles can contain 100% PPS fibers or mixtures with wool, polyacrylonitrile, cotton, polyethylene terephthalate, polypropylene, nylon, or polyurethane fibers.
2007) found that a filter comprising electrospun polyacrylonitrile (PAN) fibers was capable of removing the same amount of nanoparticles as standard HEPA and ULPA filters, but the filter comprising nanofibers had a smaller pressure drop.
The eight chapters propose a method for measuring nanofiber diameter in electrospun webs, identify the orientation distribution function of nanofibers in nanofilters, and assess the effects of polymer concentration, applied voltage, and distance from needle to collector on the structure of polyacrylonitrile nanofibers.
Feng, L, Li, SH, Li, HJ, Zhai, J, Song, YL, Jiang, L, Zhu, DB, "Super-Hydrophobic Surface of Aligned Polyacrylonitrile Nanofibers.
2 billion cost to make 250,000 tonnes of methyl methacrylate, 30,000 tonnes of polymethyl methacrylate, 200,000 tonnes of acrylonitrile, 50,000 tonnes of polyacrylonitrile, 50,000 tonnes of polyacetyl resins, 3,000 tonnes of carbon fibre and 40,000 tonnes of sodium cyanide annually.
The private sector company's $8 billion third-phase olefins and derivatives complex and associated ammonia plant will substantially improve its position in the table, with the addition of a range of speciality products, such as polyacrylonitrile.