However, researchers can easily obtain large amounts of pure poly-N-acetyl glucosamine by growing alga in the laboratory.
What does PNAG stand for?
PNAG stands for Poly-N-Acetyl Glucosamine (antigen)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of PNAG in our Acronym Attic
- Peripheral Lymph Node Addressin (fertility)
- Personal Nuclear Accident Dosimeter
- Pesquisa Nacional por Amostragem de Domicilio (Portuguese: National Household Sampling Survey; census; Brazil)
- Protein Name Abbreviation Dictionary
- Protein NH2-Terminal Asparagine Deamidase
- Planului National de Actiuni în Domeniul Drepturilor Omului
- Programa Nacional de Alimentação Escolar (Portuguese: National Program of School Nutrition; Brazil)
- Prominent North American Enterprise Linux Vendor (Red Hat)
- Primary Nuclear Airlift Force
- Progressive Noninfectious Anterior Vertebral Fusion (radiology)
- Persistent Non-Familial Asymptomatic Hyperphosphatasemia
- Philippine Nurses Association Hawaii (Mililani, HI)
- Polynuclear Aromatic Hydrocarbon
- Preoperative Normovolaemic Acute Haemodilution
- Pacific Northwest Amateur Hockey Association (Washington)
- Pacific Northwest Association of Investigators
- Parents of North American Israelis
- Protein-Nucleic Acid Interaction (biochemistry)
- Pacific Northwest Association for Institutional Research and Planning
- Pacific Northwest Association of Independent Schools
Samples in periodicals archive:
The active ingredient in Talymed is poly-N-acetyl glucosamine (pGlcNAc),nanofiber technology.