Sector Petrochemical Sub sector Establishment or Construction Location: Tabriz Products/Services Polyvinyl Alcohol and Acetic Acid Production Annual: capacity 50000 tons Production Market 33% local and 67% Foreign Raw material: 100 % internal Start of Construction Period: 2011 End: 2015 Project description: The objective of establishing this complex, is both producing and providing of Polyvinyl Alcohol and Acetic Acid, which is applied in the production of glue, textiles, paper industries, PVB.
What does PVAL stand for?
PVAL stands for PolyVinyl Alcohol
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of PVAL in our Acronym Attic
- Paralyzed Veterans Association of Florida
- Perthshire Visual Arts Forum (UK)
- Present Value of an Annuity Factor
- Passenger Vessel Accessibility Guidelines
- Pleasant Valley Assembly of God (Altoona, PA)
- Pleasant Valley Animal Hospital
- Potomac Valley Amateur Hockey Association
- Pressure-Volume Area Index
- pulmonary vein antrum isolation
- Polyvinyl Amine (additive)
- Protected Virtual Address Mode
- Plasmodium Vivax Apical Membrane Antigen-1
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Portland Veterans Affairs Medical Center (Oregon)
- Prairie View Agricultural and Mechanical University (Prairie View, Texas)
- Present Value of an Annuity (also seen as PVA)
- Philippine Veterans Affairs Office (Philippines)
- Palos Verdes Association of REALTORS
- Polnische Vereinigte Arbeiterpartei (German: PUWP)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DALLAS -- Sekisui Specialty Chemicals, a global leader in polyvinyl alcohol (PVOH), announced today that it will increase the price of all grades of polyvinyl alcohol according to the schedule below.
DALLAS, March 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ReportsnReports adds new market research report ' Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA) Films Market - Global Trends & Forecasts (2011 - 2016) ' to its store.
The liquid fabric treatment composition is placed in a water soluble container formed from a water soluble polymer selected from the group consisting of polyvinyl alcohols, polyvinyl alcohol copolymers, partially hydrolyzed polyvinyl acetate, polyvinyl pyrrolidone, alkyl celluloses, ethers and esters of alkyl cellulosics, hydroxyl alkyl, carboxy methyl cellulose sodium, dextrin, maltodextrin, water soluble polyacrylates, water soluble polyacry-lamides and acrylic acid/maleic anhydride copolymers.
The shell is comprised of a water-soluble film former of polyvinyl alcohol (PVOH) encapsulating a core.
The 31,200-sq ft facility houses the R&D and technical services groups for the company's emulsion polymers and polyvinyl alcohol businesses.
This membrane is formed by mixing a polyvinyl alcohol solution with a monomer containing the proton-generating groups.
2006) and with polyvinyl alcohol especially for biomedical purposes.