Dim-Lee Kwong of the University of Texas, Austin; "A High-Pressure/High-Temperature Poly Buffer LOCOS (HP-HTPBL) Isolation Process for 1 Gbit Density Non-Volatile Memories," by Dr.
What does PBL stand for?
PBL stands for Poly Buffer LOCOS (Local Oxidation of Silicon)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PBL
We have 252 other meanings of PBL in our Acronym Attic
- Phrase-Based Language (speech synthesis development tool)
- Planbureau voor de Leefomgeving (Dutch: Planning for the Environment; Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency)
- Planetary Boundary Layer
- Plastic Barrier Layer (soft goods packaging)
- Points Behind Leader (hockey)
- Points, Badges, and Leaderboards (gaming)
- Policy Based Loan
- Policy Blocking List (SPAM filtering)
- Policy By-Laws (Australian government)
- Polish Peasant Bloc