Deputy Treasury MinisterTadeusz Soroka said yesterday the government needs to add assets to its Poludniowy Koncern Energetyczny (PKE), currently a southwestern cluster of seven power plants, to lower operating costs and help it restructure before the state makes a share offering.
What does PKE stand for?
PKE stands for Poludniowy Koncern Energetyczny (Polish: Southern Energy Concern)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PKE
We have 14 other meanings of PKE in our Acronym Attic
- Pack for Domestic Travel
- Penghapusan Kekerasan Dalam Rumah Tangga (feminist blog; eastern Indonesia)
- Pan Kachin Development Society (est. 1994; Burma)
- Pharmacokinetic Dosing Service
- Philip K. Dick Society (science fiction fan club)
- Public Key Distribution Scheme
- Palm Kernel Expeller (animal feed)
- Parkes, New South Wales, Australia - Parkes (Airport Code)
- Passive Keyless Entry (General Motors)
- Plasma Krystal Experiment
- Post-Keynesian Economics
- Potential Kinetic Energy (physics)
- Private Key Encryption (encryption method)
- Process Kaizen Engineer
- Psycho Kinetic Energy (Ghostbusters movies)
- Public Key Enabled/Enabling (military; public key enabled data call)
- Public Key Encryption
- Public Key Exchange (cryptography)
- Polski Komitet Energii Elektrycznej (Polish: Polish Committee for Electrical Energy)
- Pakistan Education Initiative
Samples in periodicals archive:
both part of Foster Wheeler's Global Power Group, have received Full Notice To Proceed (NTP) from Poland's Poludniowy Koncern Energetyczny (PKE) for the design, supply and erection of the circulating fluidized-bed (CFB) boiler island for a new 460 MWe power plant at Lagisza in southern Poland.
signed a contract with Poland's Poludniowy Koncern Energetyczny (PKE) on December 30 to supply a boiler island to a 460 MWe power plant at Lagisza in southern Poland.