The fact that two elections took place in the same year was a consequence of the simultaneous end of the president's and parliament's terms, while the accumulation of the campaigns was a result of the political decision made by two parties governing in 2005, namely Sojusz Lewicy Demokratycznej (Democratic Left Alliance) and Polskie Stronnictwo Ludowe (Polish People's Party).
What does PSL stand for?
PSL stands for Polskie Stronnictwo Ludowe (Polish Peoples Party, 1895)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSL
We have 249 other meanings of PSL in our Acronym Attic
- Photostimulated Luminescence
- Physical Science Laboratory (New Mexico State University)
- Physical Sciences Laboratory
- Physical Sublayer (signaling)
- Pina Sri Lanka
- Plant Site Logistics
- POEMS Specification Language
- Point Source Load (waste treatment)
- Polar Surface Layer
- Police School Liaison (various locations)