INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2007 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL), a designer, marketer and distributor of lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances, has announced that it has acquired the 50% ownership interest of Ralph Lauren Media LLC that was held by NBC-Lauren Media Holdings Inc and ValueVision Media Inc.
What does PRLC stand for?
PRLC stands for Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation (fashion business)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PRLC
We have 13 other meanings of PRLC in our Acronym Attic
- Pulse Rebalance Loop
- Phosphatase of Regenerating Liver 1
- Payload Retention Latch Assembly
- Preference Right Lease Application (US DOI)
- Puerto Rican/Latin American Cultural Center (University of Connecticut)
- Philips Research Laboratory Belgium (now closed)
- Pacific Rim Literary Conference (Alaska)
- Percentage of Root Length Colonized (plant pathology)
- Phinney Ridge Lutheran Church (Seattle, WA)
- Pittsburgh Regional Library Center (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Project for Recovery of Life and Culture
- Proliferation-Resistant LMFBR (Liquid-Metal Fast Breeder Reactor) Core Design
- Puerto Rican Legal Defense and Education Fund
- Philips Research Laboratories Eindhoven (Eindhoven, Netherlands)
- Pyle, Rome, Lichten, Ehrenberg (law firm; Boston, MA)
- Panhandle Regional Law Enforcement Academy (training school; Amarillo College; Texas)
- Puerto Rico Law Enforcement Academy (est. 1993)
- Power Rangers Lost Galaxy
- Power Rangers Lost Galaxy (TV Show)
- prolactin-releasing hormone (also seen as PRH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NYSE: JNY) today announced that it had entered into an agreement with Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) to be the supplier of product or design support for the international distribution of its licensed Polo Ralph Lauren brands, Lauren Ralph Lauren and Ralph by Ralph Lauren.
Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information.
NEW YORK -- Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) will host a conference call this morning for analysts, investors, and other interested parties to discuss the intent to commence a tender offer for all outstanding shares of Impact 21, its Japanese sub-licensee for men's, women's and jeans apparel, and accessories, as well as its agreement to purchase the remaining 50% interest in Polo Ralph Lauren Japan, its Japanese Master Licensee.
175 Million Cash Transaction to Acquire Remaining 50% of Equity in Online Business NEW YORK -- Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) today announced that it has bought out the 50% ownership interest of Ralph Lauren Media, LLC held by NBC-Lauren Media Holdings, Inc.
NEW YORK -- Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) announced that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.
Kohl's Corporation (NYSE:KSS) today announced an agreement with the Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation to introduce the Chaps Home collection in May 2007.
NEW YORK -- Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) today announced the appointment of John R.