BUSINESS WIRE)--May 4, 2000 Pollution Research and Control Corporation (Nasdaq:PRCC) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved a letter of intent and related proposal guidelines pertaining to a joint venture project for manufacturing and marketing air pollution monitoring systems in China.
What does PRCC stand for?
PRCC stands for Pollution Research and Control Corporation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRCC
We have 27 other meanings of PRCC in our Acronym Attic
- Photometry and Radiometry Consultative Committee
- Pike River Coal Company Limited (New Zealand)
- Pine Ridge Corvette Club (Ohsawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Pine Rivers Computer Club Incorporated
- Pipeline Repair and Coordination Cell (UK military)
- Pittsburgh Region Clean Cities
- Plan Regulador Comunal de Colina
- Plastic Recycling Corporation of California
- Pleasant Ridge Community Council
- Plymouth Rock Certificate Company
- Powder River Coal Company
- Prairie Ridge Christian Church
- Presbyterian Reformed Church of Cuba
- Pressure-Reducing Column Chromatography
- Preston Road Church of Christ (Dallas, TX, USA)
- Princes Risborough Cricket Club
- Princeton Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Principles and Rules for Cooperation and Competition (UK health policy document)
- Programa Rio Criança Cidadã (Brazil)
- Programme de Renforcement des Capacités Commerciales
Samples in periodicals archive:
President and Chief Executive Officer of Pollution Research and Control Corporation (Nasdaq:PRCC), announced today that the Company has finalized a contract for a thirty-three city air quality monitoring project with China's State Environmental Protection Agency ("SEPA").
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 27, 2000 Pollution Research and Control Corporation (NASDAQ:PRCC) announced today that it has commenced final negotiations with China's State Environmental Protection Administration ("SEPA") regarding a $14 million contract.
President and Chief Executive Officer of Pollution Research and Control Corporation (NASDAQ:PRCC), announced today that the Company has signed a Letter of Intent for a twenty-five city air quality monitoring project with China's State Environmental Protection Agency (SEPA).