Latest air pollution reports show nitrogen dioxide (NO) levels in nine of 14 monitoring areas in Llandeilo exceeded national air quality levels by up to 30%.
What does POLREP stand for?
POLREP stands for Pollution Report
This definition appears very rarely
- Principle of Least Privilege (computer security)
- Perceptual Objective Listening Quality Analysis (telecommunications)
- Path of Least Resistance
- Pentecostals of Lee Road Community (Covington, LA)
- People for Off-Leash Recreation (dog owners; Mercer Island, WA)
- Pokemon Online Revolution
- Private Oyster Lease Rehabilitation (Department of Wildlife and Fisheries; Louisiana)
- Proportional Odds Logistic Regression (data analysis)
- Provider of Last Resort
- Polymerase II, RNA, Subunit A
- Pollution Reports
- Polisi Resor (Indonesian: Resort Police)
- Polisi Republik Indonesia (Indonesian National Police)
- Bulk Petroleum Requirements Forecast
- Policy Organization and Leadership Studies (Stanford University)
- Political Science (course prefix)
- Postoperative Length of Stay (various organizations)
- Principle of Least Surprise (Ruby programming language)
- Provisioning On-Line System
- Police Search Advisor (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The period also saw its measure of customer satisfaction drop, the death of two contractors in separate incidents and a rise in the number of pollution reports.
[FIGURE 3 OMITTED] Survey objects: Collection and rearrangement of the previous data that TORC and 7 companies of REY Industrial Area possess is performed according to the following list (reports and data): - Boring data - Drawings and specifications of the structures - Layout drawings of burial facilities - Soil and groundwater pollution reports - Data of land utilization division - Quantity survey data of project expense - Revamping plans of existing facilities - Systematic information of executing organization - Other necessary information Investigation procedure: 1) Inquiring the existing data from the person in charge of the documentation section in TORC and 7 companies of REY Industrial Area.
With the answer of "No," he launched the first newsletter to cover the environment, Air/Water Pollution Report.
from John Rutherford, chief executive, Seafish SIR; The message for consumers from the Royal Commission on Environmental Pollution report is they should keep eating fish.
When the air pollution reports come back clean, it's almost a disappointment.
It's therefore important to put the Royal Commission on Environmental Pollution report into perspective.
According to press reports, Colorado environmental authorities are investigating allegations that a former manager at Anheuser-Busch's brewery in Fort Collins, CO, attempted to mislead the state with false air pollution reports.