The 2008 MSGP specifies steps that facility operators must take to obtain permit coverage, including a Notice of Intent (NOI), installing storm-water control measures to minimize pollutants in storm-water runoff, and developing a storm-water pollution prevention plan (SWPPP).
What does PPP stand for?
PPP stands for Pollution Prevention Plan
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PPP
We have 644 other meanings of PPP in our Acronym Attic
- Plus Proche Parent (French: Next of Kin; Canada)
- Point Protocol Problem
- Point-to-Point Protocol (Internet)
- Points per Possession (sports)
- Poker Player Posse
- Pole Pedal Paddle (sporting event; various locations)
- Policies, Plans and Programs (various organizations)
- Policies, Programmes and Projects (various locations)
- Policy, Plan and Program
- Polluter Pays Principle
- Pollution Prevention Program
- Polska Partia Pracy (Polish: Polish Labour Party)
- Pontos por Polegada (Portuguese: Dots per Inch)
- Popularly Positioned Products (Nestlé)
- Poradnia Psychologiczno-Pedagogiczna (Polish: Psychological and Educational Clinic)
- Porcine Pleuropneumonia
- Porcine Pneumonic Pasteurellosis
- Portable Phoenix Project
- Pose, Pause, Pounce (teaching strategy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each site must have a stormwater pollution prevention plan that sets guidelines and best management practices that the company will follow to prevent runoff from being contaminated by pollutants.
The Training for Qualified SWPPP Developers course takes place August 22-24 and is intended for those working in California on stormwater pollution prevention plans, including civil engineers, geologists, hydrologists, landscape architects, CPESCs, CPSWQs, and others, and meets the training requirements of the new California Construction General Permit.
The information in this guide explains the basic principles of developing and maintaining an effective stormwater pollution prevention plan (SWPPP).
Stormwater pollution prevention plan The permit requires you to develop and use a stormwater pollution prevention plan (SWPPP).
As part of the program, each ESCO will provide an initial proposal for efficiency projects at DOE sites that include such components as reducing energy consumption by 30%, reducing water consumption by 16%, installing on-site renewable energy generation equipment and sustainable building components, a pollution prevention plan, and other requirements.
Through the eCAP program, August Mack developed and implemented a Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP), which consists of monthly site visits and suggested best management practices.
Spain was ordered last January to write a shellfish-focused water pollution prevention plan involving sewage treatment for the polluted estuary, which is rich in mussels.