It is this skill that they hope to impart in this introduction to the overlapping fields of political science and international relations.
What does PSIR stand for?
PSIR stands for Political Science and International Relations (university department)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSIR
We have 12 other meanings of PSIR in our Acronym Attic
- Propulsion System Integrity Program (US DoD)
- Public Sector Investment Programme (UN)
- Program and System Information Protocol for Broadcast and Cable (ATSC)
- Psychic Students in Pursuit of Guidance
- Protein Structure Prediction
- Processing Sensory Information for Proactive Systems (workshop)
- Publication Site for Issued and Published Sequences (US Patent and Trademark Office)
- PostScript - Intelligent Processing Unit
- Passenger Side Inflatable Restraint
- Phase Sensitive Inversion Recovery
- Pre-Sentence Investigative Report
- Prix Supérieur Interrégional (French: Inter-Regional Prize)
- Program on Studies in Religion (University of Michigan)
- Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority
- Prolate-Spheroidal Impulse Radiating Antenna (plasma science)
- Periodic Stepped-Impedance Ring Resonator
- Product Security Incident Response Team (Cisco systems)
- Public Services International Research Unit
- Persatuan Sepakbola Seluruh Indonesia (Malay: All Indonesia Football Association)
- Personal Space Invasion Syndrome
Samples in periodicals archive:
He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and International Relations from the University of Notre Dame.
Skinner earned AM and PhD degrees in political science and international relations from Harvard University.