She holds a BA in Political Economy of Industrial Societies from The University of California-Berkeley.
What does PEIS stand for?
PEIS stands for Political Economy of Industrial Societies (various universities)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PEIS
We have 9 other meanings of PEIS in our Acronym Attic
- Program Evaluation and Information Resources (Mine Safety and Health Administration; US DOL)
- Project Environmental Impact Report (Canada)
- Project Equipment Inspection Record
- Public Expenditure and Institutional Review (World Bank)
- Prince Edward Island Real Estate Association (Canada)
- Prince Edward Island Recreation and Facilities Association (Canada)
- Pennsylvania Emergency Incident Reporting System
- Professional Experience in Isolated and Rural Schools (training program; Australia)
- Paravariceal Endoscopic Injection Sclerotherapy
- PHIVOLCS (Philippines Institute of Volcanology and Seismology) Earthquake Intensity Scale (Philippine Information Agency)
- Post-Experiment Information System
- Preliminary Environmental Impact Study
- Program Evaluation and Improvement Staff (USDA)
- Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement
- Percutaneous Ethanol Injection of the Supplying Artery (internal medicine)
- Prince Edward Island Snowmobile Association (Canada)
- Prince Edward Island School Athletic Association (Canada)
- Prince Edward Island Society of Certified Engineering Technologists (Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada)
- Prince Edward Island Speech and Hearing Association (Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada)
- Prince Edward Island Society of Medical Technologists (Prince Edward Island, Canada; est. 1952)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brennan holds a bachelor's degree in political economy of industrial societies from the University of California, Berkeley.