Anna Fornalczyk: She is the owner of COMPER - Competition Development Center and a member of Protection of Consumers' Interest Deparment of OCCP, Science Council of Polish Chamber of Pension Funds as well as Polish-American Freedom Foundation Directors' Council.
What does PAFF stand for?
PAFF stands for Polish-American Freedom Foundation (New York, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PAFF
We have 5 other meanings of PAFF in our Acronym Attic
- Purpose, Audience, Format, Evidence and Organization (method)
- Polish-American Foundation for Economic Research and Education (Poland)
- Programa Andaluz para el Fomento de la Economía Social (Spanish)
- Process Algebras for Electronic System Designs
- Partners Affiliated for Exploring Technology (newspaper consortium)
- Propuesta de Acciones para la Formación de Profesionales de Electrónica, Informática y Telecomunicaciones (Spanish)
- Pan African Film and Arts Festival
- Pan African Film Festival
- Permanent Aviation Fuel Facility (Tuen Mun, Hong Kong)
- Picture Adaptive Frame Field (video compression)
- Post Alley Film Festival (Washington)
- Public Affairs Office (National Defense; Canada)
- People's Action for Free and Fair Elections (Sri Lanka)
- Philippine Air Force Flying School (Philippines)
- Park Avenue Financial Group (various locations)
- Picric Acid-Formaldehyde-Glutaraldehyde
- Purolator Advanced Filtration Group (North Carolina)
- Project Analysis, Finance and Investment (master's degree in science; University of York; UK)
- Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation
- Philippine Association for Inter-Cultural Development, Inc. (est. 1967)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another element of the e-Society Initiative includes a contest organised jointly with the Polish-American Freedom Foundation and the Rural Development Foundation to select another city for a wireless broadband network.
To Supervisory Board, due to upcoming expiration of the term of office, current members of the Supervisory Board - Anna Fornalczyk and Sandford Schwartz Anna Fornalczyk: She is the owner of COMPER - Competition Development Center and a member of Protection of Consumers' Interest Deparment of OCCP, Science Council of Polish Chamber of Pension Funds as well as Polish-American Freedom Foundation Directors' Council.