In Mumbai, JRD Tata contributed to the Polish Red Cross Hospital in 1942.
What does PRC stand for?
PRC stands for Polish Red Cross (est. 1919)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRC
We have 508 other meanings of PRC in our Acronym Attic
- Plainridge Racecourse (Plainville, MA)
- Planer Random Composites
- Planned Requirements, Conversion
- Planned Retirement Community
- Planning and Resource Committee
- Planning Research Corporation
- Plasma Renin Concentration
- Platform Requirements and Capabilities
- Player Resource Consortium (gaming website, Neverwinter Nights Hak Pack)
- Point of Reverse Curvature
- Polytrauma Rehabilitation Center
- Popular Resistance Committees (Palestine)
- Population Research Center (University of Texas at Austin)
- Porcine Respiratory Coronavirus (also seen as PRCV)
- Port Receiving Charge
- Portable Radio Communications
- Portable Recompression Chamber
- Portland Running Company
- Positive Research Center (San Francisco, CA)
- Post Restaurant Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
32) The Polish Red Cross, under German pressure in the General-Government and despite reservations and concerns about being used for German propaganda purposes, sent a four-member Technical Commission, together with its Secretary, to Katyn on April 14.
It is clear you have acted very bravely as a seaman and have been recognised as such by the Polish Red Cross.
For eight years, her department in Los Angeles had been pressing the Polish Red Cross not to give up looking for any record of what had happened to the Cynamon family.
Information and Missing Persons Office of the Polish Red Cross (Biuro Informacji i Poszukiwania Zarzadu Glownego PCK) in Warsaw F.