By the mid-1990s, IREM had entered into protocol agreements and later licensing agreements with the Russian Guild of Realtors (RGR), the Polish Real Estate Federation (PREF) and the Hungarian Association of Real Estate Management (HAREM)--all enabled by EERPF.
What does PREF stand for?
PREF stands for Polish Real Estate Federation (est. 1995)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PREF
We have 12 other meanings of PREF in our Acronym Attic
- Population Resources and Environment Economics (Renmin University; China)
- Predicted Resting Energy Expenditure
- Preliminary Regulatory Economic Evaluation
- Professional Residency in Environmental Education (training program; Teton Science School; Wyoming)
- Position-Resolved Electron Energy Loss Spectroscopy
- Premature Child
- Pacific Rim Energy and Environment Network
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (rabies immunization)
- Pacific Renewable Energy Fund (Micronesia)
- Paris Real Estate Finders (Paris, France)
- Pooled Real Estate Fund
- Priest River Experimental Forest (Rocky Mountain Research Station; Moscow, ID)
- Pulse Repetition Frequency
- Prepare Final Acceptance Trial
- Prudential Real Estate Fixed Income Investors (mortgage investment manager; Prudential Financial, Inc.; Newark, NJ)
- Preferences and Their Applications in Logic Programming Systems (workshop)
- Presentation Refuse
- Pacific Real Estate Group (California)