What does PFRI stand for?
PFRI stands for Polish Foundry Research Institute (Ministry of Economy; Poland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PFRI
We have 5 other meanings of PFRI in our Acronym Attic
- PolarFlight Research Forum
- Police and Firefighters Retirement Fund (Kentucky)
- Programme Focus Report Form (UK)
- Protein Free Refed
- Provincial Financial Reserve Fund (Vietnam)
- Public Fill Reception Facility (Hong Kong)
- Public Foundation Ruskiy Fond
- Pelvic Floor Research Group (University of Michigan Health System)
- Population, Family and Reproductive Health (Johns Hopkins School of Public Health)
- Plaque Formation Rate Index (dentistry)
- Publicly Funded Research Institutes (Australia)
- Piedmont Feline Rescue League (Virginia)
- Probabilistic Feature Relevance Learning
- Prosperous Few and the Restless Many (book)
- Precision Fires Rocket and Missile System
- Plainville Family Resource Network (Plainville, CT)
- Polska Federacja Rynku Nieruchomoœci (Polish)
- Pending File Rename Operation
- Police and Fire Retirees of Ohio, Inc. (Columbus, OH)
- Pelagic Fisheries Research Program (University of Hawaii at Manoa; Honolulu, HI)