The card displays a policy number which is stored on the company's database where full personal and product details could be accessed.
What does POLNO stand for?
POLNO stands for Policy Number (insurance)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Political Science
- Paedophile Online Investigation Team (UK)
- Politecnico Di Torino (Italia)
- Policia de Turismo (Guatemala)
- Polarimeter für Bolometer Kameras
- Post Oak Little League (Houston, TX)
- Power on Leased Line (modems)
- Public Opinion Location Library
- Polarization Modulation
- Pennsylvania Online Lobbyist Network
- Pacific Operations Liaison Office
- Pants Off Legs Open
- Parallel Optical Link Organization
- People Only Love Once
- Players Only Live Once
- Polar Orbiting Lunar Observatory
- Public Order & Licensing Offense
- Programa de Desarrollo Integrado del Noroeste (Spanish: Integrated Rural Development Program of the Northwest; World Bank)
- Part of Larger Parcel (real estate)
- Principle of Least Privilege (computer security)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Weeks later police came up with the ambulance insurer's name but no policy number.
Names, ages, sex, dates of birth and policy numbers were all among the information sent in the mail.
The insurance broker representing Lennox-based Checker Cab supplied the wrong policy number to the city's taxi cab administrator in September 2005, the city discovered after a Daily News inquiry this week.
The campaign's centerpiece, created by Fallon Worldwide, is a suite of print ads that point out that independent agents treat customers as a person, not a policy number, and because life is full of surprises, independent agents can help customers be prepared for the unexpected.
Questionable Practices Make sure you receive an immediate policy number When you purchase on-line or over the phone ask if you will immediately receive a policy number along with a printable copy of your policy documentation.
an insurance company could link a customer's profile to his policy number.
Also leave behind insurance information, including the policy number and the company's name and phone number with family.