The data is built on the findings of the Government Financial Policy Coordination Council, which was established by a decision of the Cabinet, including its membership representatives of the Federal Government and local Government, in addition to the special report on the results of the financial performance of the government-owned companies and its contributions in 2011.
What does PCC stand for?
PCC stands for Policy Coordination Council
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PCC
We have 1015 other meanings of PCC in our Acronym Attic
- Pointe Coupee Central (High School; Louisiana)
- Pointless Click Counter
- Poison Control Center
- Pokemon Communication Center (gaming)
- Poker Club Catalan (French poker club; Catalan, France)
- Police and Crime Commissioner (UK)
- Police Clearance Certificate (passports)
- Police Communications Centre (various locations)
- Policy and Charging Convergence
- Policy Coordination Committee
- Polish Community Center
- Polk Community College (Winter Haven, Florida)
- Polymer City Chronicles (web comic strip)
- Polymorphic Congenital Cataract, Nonnuclear, Autosomal Dominant
- Polynesian Cultural Center (Laie, Hawaii)
- Polynomial Cancellation Coding
- Poor Clare Collettines (religious order)
- Poreasia Clountry Club (Malaysia)
- Porsche Carrera Cup (car racing series)
- Porsche Club of Catalunya
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dubai The Government Financial Policy Coordination Council held its second meeting on September 29 at the Ministry of Fin-ance's (MoF) headquarters in Dubai.
The UAE Government Financial Policy Coordination Council held its second meeting in Dubai to discuss important initiatives and ways to achieve the council's goals.