Leading industry analyst Martha Young, President, Nova Amber states, "iPine Networks has taken a business approach to policy based network management that transparently tightens control over network access and applications.
What does PBNM stand for?
PBNM stands for Policy Based Network Management
This definition appears frequently
- Perfect Bayesian Nash Equilibrium (economics)
- Philadelphia, Bethlehem and New England Railroad Company
- Polonia Bydgoszcz Net F@ns (Polish)
- Possible, But Not Frigging Likely
- Palm Beach National Holding Co. (Florida)
- Pacific Bell Network Integration
- Probation Board for Northern Ireland
- Partial Band Noise Jamming
- Peanut Butter and Jelly
- Peripheral Blood Natural Killer
- Point Beach Nuclear Plant
- Porcine Brain Natriuretic Peptide (amino acid)
- Percutaneous Bladder Neck Stabilization
- Persatuan Bolasepak Negeri Sembilan (Malay: Football Association of Negeri Sembilan; Malaysia)
- Pine Bluff Non-Stockpile Facility
- Pengurus Besar Nahdlatul Ulama (Indonesia Islamic group)
- Peanut Bud Necrosis Tospovirus
- Pharmacy Based Needle Exchange (south east England)
- Precise Bathymetric Navigation Zone
- Precise Bathymetric Navigation Zone Chart
Samples in periodicals archive:
will support the Microsoft Windows 2000 operating system and associated technology, including Active Directory, WBEM (CIM) and policy based network management at existing and new clients.
the leading vendor of policy based network management software, has been given Network Computing's "Editor's Choice" award for the November 29, 1999 test of policy based network management products.