He is a governor and past president of the Commercial Real Estate Finance Council; an active fellow of the American College of Real Estate Lawyers and American College of Mortgage Attorneys; a member of the Anglo-American Real Property Institute; and a member of The Real Estate Roundtable's Real Estate Capital Policy Advisory Committee.
What does PAC stand for?
PAC stands for Policy Advisory Committee (Eumetsat)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PAC
We have 1063 other meanings of PAC in our Acronym Attic
- Platform Adapter Component (Sun Microsystems; NetDynamics)
- Platform Adoption Center (Microsoft)
- Platform Applicable Clients (Visual Networks)
- Plowshare Advisory Committee
- Plug-In Action Component
- Pocket Access (Microsoft)
- Point and Click (gaming community)
- Polar Atmospheric Chemistry
- Polarization and Conflict
- Police Assistance Centre (Australia)
- Polish American Congress (various locations)
- Política Agraria Común (Spanish: Common Agricultural Policy)
- Política Agrícola Comum (Portuguese: Common Agricultural Policy / European Commission, aka: CAP)
- Politica Agricola Comune (Italian: Common Agricultural Policy / European Commission, aka: CAP)
- Political Action Commission
- Political Action Committee
- Politique Agricole Commune (French: Common Agricultural Policy / European Commission, aka: CAP)
- Pollution Abatement and Control (various organizations)
- Poly Anionic Cellulose (drilling fluids)
- Poly-Aluminum Chloride (coagulant)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Harold served on numerous advisory and review panels, including the 1990 DOE Fusion Policy Advisory Committee (FPAC), established by then Secretary of Energy James D.
Bush, he held an advisory position as a member of the Defense Policy Advisory Committee, but had no position of authority in the US government.
produced dairy products on behalf of America's dairy farmers; the board of Western Dairy Association, a local affiliate of DMI; and the Agricultural Policy Advisory Committee.
Members of the Agricultural Policy Advisory Committee (one of the subcommittees in the ITAC system) include individuals from national organizations representing corn, cotton, dairy, soybeans, potatoes and western fruits and vegetables.
A 25 per cent rise in car sales and accelerating investment in China indicated the world's third-largest economy was showing signs of improvement, said Fan Gang, who sits on the Chinese central bank's monetary policy advisory committee.
Members of the Tyne & Wear Fire and Rescue Authority's policy advisory committee are calling upon the five district councils to severely restrict or ban unofficial bonfires on their land and they will also lobby the Local Government Association.
Trade Representative's International Investment Policy Advisory Committee.