Sgt Bob Jones-Welch of the Roads Policing Unit said: "I'm appealing to anyone who was in the vicinity at the time and who witnessed the collision to contact the Roads Policing Unit at Llandegai on 101 (if in Wales) 0845 607 1001 (Welsh language line) 0845 607 1002 (English language line.
What does POLU stand for?
POLU stands for Policing Unit (Siemens/Stromberg-Carlson)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 2 other meanings of POLU in our Acronym Attic
- Polish Space Agency
- Polarimetry Synthetic Aperture Radar
- Polisi Sektor (Indonesian: Sector Police)
- Polarization Shift Keying
- Predictive Optimized Link-State Routing (computing)
- Physician Orders for Life Sustaining Treatment
- Petroleum Supply Point
- Principles of Learning and Teaching (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Points of Learning and Teaching Systems
- Piccola Orchestra La Viola (est. 1994; Italy)
- Projeto On-Line de Veículos (Portuguese: Project On-Line Vehicle)
- Polisi Wanita (Indonesian: Police Woman)
- Polycrystalline Silicon
- Polynesian (Walt Disney World hotel)
- Polysilicon (Semiconductors Manufacturing)
- Political Science (course)
- Many (Prefix)
- Sodium Polyborate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Officers from the Merseyside Police Roads Policing Unit are appealing for witnesses.
Cleveland Police's Roads Policing Unit, the Emergency Planning Unit and the Vehicle Operator Services Agency (VOSA) took part in the national operation from 9.
Calderdale Roads Policing Unit is appealing for witnesses to the incident at 12.
Officers from the road policing unit say the onset of winter often leads to a rise in vehicle thefts, some of which don't even require the thief to break into the car.
A spokesman for the South Wales Police Roads Policing Unit said: "It would appear that the injured male was on the access ramp when the vehicle came out of the car park and as it descended the ramp, collided with this male, who has sustained extensive injuries.
To share its experiences and successes, the department began an international community policing partnership with the Ballymena Neighborhood Policing Unit of the Royal Ulster Constabulary in Northern Ireland.
Officers from the Community Policing Unit expressed a willingness to participate in the Bicycle Patrol Function; they wanted to patrol in their mini-station areas on bicycles.