What does POSTI stand for?
POSTI stands for Policies for Sustainable Technological Innovation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Project Organizing Substitute Teachers
- Prototype Ocean Surveillance Terminal
- After (Prefix)
- Post-Mobilization (US DoD)
- Police Officers Striving to Create and Reinforce Dreams (Volunteers of America in conjunction with the YMCA)
- Post Doctorate/Doctoral
- Pohang University of Science and Technology
- Post Electronic Courier Service
- Post-Final Acceptance Trial
- Postgesetz (German: Postal Act)
- Postal Numeric Encoding Technique
- Military Postal Facility Request
- Posterior Occipital Sharp Transients of Sleep (brain waves as seen on EEG)
- Program on Science, Technology and Society (various universities)
- Post Well Appraisal Report (energy production)
- Pôle Spécialisé d'Accueil et de Traitement des Urgences(French)
- Private Oil Sector Union (Kuwait)
- Parallel Oregon State University Model (ocean circulation)
- Pirates of Silicon Valley (movie)