A police training institute was established to train the staff.
What does PTI stand for?
PTI stands for Police Training Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PTI
We have 272 other meanings of PTI in our Acronym Attic
- Phoenix Technologies Inc
- Photon Technology International (various locations)
- Physical Therapy International (various locations)
- Physical Training Instructor
- Piedmont Triad International (airport code)
- Pittsburgh Technical Institute (Oakdale, Pennsylvania)
- Planning Time Index
- Platform Train Interface (London Underground)
- Play Ten Interactive (interactive entertainment software publisher; Moscow, Russia)
- Playmates Toys, Inc. (El Segundo, CA)
- Pollution Tolerance Index
- Polskiego Towarzystwa Informatycznego (Polish: Polish Information Processing Society)
- Portola Tech International (Cumberland, RI)
- Positive Target Identification (airline security)
- Post Tenancy Inspection (UK)
- Post-Tensioning Institute
- Power Technologies International (Siemens)
- Power Technologies, Inc.
- Power to Innovate (UK)
- Power Tool Institute, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
The third mandatory training course on crime scene for assistant public prosecutors concluded at the Police Training Institute (PTI) on Wednesday.
Speaking to reporters about the success of the five-day programme, Director of the Police Training Institute Brigadier Mohammed Abdullah al Mahanna al Marri said, "I would like to emphasise the keeness of the Ministry of Interior and the Supreme Council of Health regarding the school curriculum on traffic culture in particular and security awareness in general.
LAHORE, December 30, 2009 (Frontier Star): Law Enforcement Agencies have arrested mastermind of Moon-market suicide blast Khalil near the area of Manawa Police training institute along with a suspected suicide attacker.
The symposium focuses on the utilisation of the latest technologies, especially while organising major events that will have mass participation, and dealing with the problems faced by countries due to rapid growth," said Colonel Mohammad Saeed Al Humaidi, Head of the Police Training Institute, Police College.
He is currently a legal advisor to the Illinois Association of Chiefs of Police and has taught as adjunct faculty member for the Police Training Institute at the University of Illinois and the John Marshal Law School.
Israeli security relies on redundant levels of protection, says Tom Dempsey, another attendee and director of the University of Illinois Police Training Institute.
Brigadier al-Atiyya stressed on the strong co-operation between the Ministry of Interior and Lekhwiya especially in the field of training as many training courses are held at Lekhwiya or Police Training Institute for cadres of both entities interchangeably.