3) The Police Executive Leadership Program Class Exercise and Nutrition Questionnaire, administered by Daniel E.
What does PELP stand for?
PELP stands for Police Executive Leadership Program (Johns Hopkins University; Baltimore, MD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PELP
We have 8 other meanings of PELP in our Acronym Attic
- Pregnancy to Early Life Longitudinal Data System (Massachusetts)
- Process Engineering and Light Metals Centre (Australia)
- Pesticide Leaching Model
- Private Equity Leadership Network (business association)
- Pediatric Logistic Organ Dysfunction
- Polysilicon Encapsulated Local Oxidation (CMOS manufacturing)
- Personal Excess Liability Policy
- Pine Extensin-Like Protein (plant biology)
- Planned Educational Leave Program (University of California, Merced)
- Poland Efficient Lighting Project
- Public Education Leadership Project (Harvard University; Boston, MA)
- Pace Environmental Law Review
- Packet Error Loss Rate (3GPP)
- Public Employment Labor Relations Act
- Public Employee Labor Relations Board
- Peri-Ellipsoid Lymphocyte Sheath
- Peri-Ellipsoid Lymphoid Sheath
- Planning and Evaluation of Library Services (Library Leadership and Management Association)
- Postgraduate Education Loan Scheme (Australia)
- Professional Engineer and Land Surveyor
Samples in periodicals archive:
The keynote address will be presented by Sheldon Greenberg, director of the Johns Hopkins University's Police Executive Leadership Program, a two-year, interjurisdictional program for select police executives.
In this capacity, he directs the Johns Hopkins University Police Executive Leadership Program, U.