Unfortunately the police architectural liaison officer thinks putting the cash machine down the side of the building would be a crime concern.
What does PALO stand for?
PALO stands for Police Architectural Liaison Officer (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PALO
We have 4 other meanings of PALO in our Acronym Attic
- Paris-Amsterdam Logic Meeting of Young Researchers
- Para-Aortic Lymph Node
- Prince Albert Literacy Network (literacy advocacy; Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada; est. 2009)
- Protected Areas Learning Network (World Resources Institute)
- Philips Automotive Lighting North America
- Protected Areas Learning Network
- Private Academic Library Network of Indiana
- Pennsylvania Association of Latino Organizations (Harrisburg, PA)
- Periodiek Algemeen Lichamelijk Onderzoek (Dutch: Periodic Physical Examination)
- Platform Aft Low
- Port Angeles Light Opera Association (Washington)
- Países Africanos de Língua Oficial Portuguesa (African Countries of Official Portuguese Language)
- Planning Assistant for Logistics Systems
- Patient Activity Level Plan (nursing)
- Penwith Artist-Led Projects (UK)
- Philippine Association of Law Professors (Quezon City, Philippines)
- Poznanska Akademicka Liga Pilkarska (Polish football league)
- Prescription Access Litigation Project
- Proline-Alanine-Leucine-Proline (biochemistry)
- Pakistan Air Line Pilots' Association (Clifton, Karachi, Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a report due to be examined at today's meeting, planning officers also noted that a police architectural liaison officer had been consulted and had requested sufficient parking measures be provided.
The PCT may consider installing panic buttons, CCTV and personal attack alarms and the police architectural liaison officer will also be involved with the design of any new health buildings to make sure they are as safe as they can be.
CAPTION(S): [bar] SAFE PARKERS: Police architectural liaison officer Gerry Gallagher, deputy store manager Alex Walsh and Insp Mohamed Rauf with the award
The South Wales Police architectural liaison officer also raised concerns about congestion and road safety in the area should the scheme go ahead.
The West Yorkshire Police Architectural Liaison Officer said he would never recommend that coiled barbed or razor wire be utilised as a hostile topping.
The Wilson Road shops are our top priority for this bid and will shortly be visited by police architectural liaison officers in order to identify works which can be undertaken to help improve security.
In a letter to the council's planning department, Gerry Gillespie, the police architectural liaison officer for Kirklees, said: "A major concern of West Yorkshire Police surrounds alcohol related crime and disorder that is occurring ever later into the night in Huddersfield town centre since the relaxation of licensing hours legislation.