What does POLDER stand for?
POLDER stands for Polarization and Directionality of Earth Reflectances
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Pennsylvania Outdoor Lighting Council (Pottstown, PA)
- Planning, Organising, Leading and Controlling (business management techniques)
- Police Officers Labor Council (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Problem Oriented List of Charges (healthcare costs)
- Pennsylvanians for an Outdoor Lighting Control Act
- Petroleum, Oil, & Lubricants Capabilities Report
- POL (Proudman Oceanographic Laboratory) Coastal Ocean Modelling System
- Promoters of Liberian and Canadian Relationship Inc.
- Society for the Policing of Cyberspace (British Collumbia, Canada)
- Polisi Daerah (Indonesian national police)
- Parieto-Occipital Lobe Epilepsy
- Point of Last Environment
- Project Oriented Learning Environment (Switzerland)
- Purdue Organization for Labor Equality (West Lafayette, IN)
- Plastic Organic Light Emitting Diode
- Polar Earth Observing Network
- Polar Exchange at the Sea Surface
- Prospective Outlook on Long-Term Energy Systems
- Pole Structure Analysis and Rendering (Pondera Engineers)
- Polar Experiment