uk Travel Business Review - 02 April 2012 Four Winds Casino, a US-based casino company owned by the Pokagon Band of Potawatomi Indians, has announced that proceeds from the Four Winds Invitational, a new women's professional golf tournament on the 2012 Symetra Tour, will be going to a charity.
What does PBPI stand for?
PBPI stands for Pokagon Band of Potawatomi Indians
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PBPI
We have 5 other meanings of PBPI in our Acronym Attic
- Port Barre Police Department (Louisana)
- Performance Based Principal Evaluation (est. 2002; Missouri)
- Paglilingkod Batas Pangkapapatiran Foundation (Philippine Human Rights Organization)
- Peninsula Beach Preservation Group (Long Beach, CA)
- Plant Breeding and Plant Genetics (University of Wisconsin-Madison program; Madison, WI)
- Please Be Patient God Isn't Finished with Me Yet
- Please Be Patient, God Is Not Finished With Me Yet
- Pain Beliefs and Perceptions Inventory (psychology)
- Penile Blood Pressure Index
- Penis-Brachial Pressure Index
- Producers' Basic Price Index (Argentina)
- Physiologically Based Pharmacokinetic Modeling
- Particle Beam Physics Laboratory (UCLA)
- Pediatric Behavioral Physiology Laboratory (Stanford University; California)
- Pompano Beach Public Library (Broward County, FL)
- Punjab Biotechnology Park Ltd. (India)
- Photon Beam Position Monitor (nuclear science)
- Plant Biosecurity Policy Memoranda (Australia)
- Play by Private Message (gaming forum)
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Medical (academic program; various universities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
June 3 /PRNewswire/ -- After six years of delay, the Pokagon Band of Potawatomi Indians is finally breaking ground today for Four Winds Casino Resort in New Buffalo Township.
NASDAQ: LACO) announced today that the Pokagon Band of Potawatomi Indians ("Band") exercised its right to buy out the remaining term of the Third Amended and Restated Management Agreement ("Management Agreement") between the Band and Lakes for the management of the Four Winds Casino Resort ("Casino"), which was scheduled to expire on August 1, 2012.
uk Travel Business Review - 30 August 2011 Four Winds Casino Resort, a US-based resort owned by the Pokagon Band of Potawatomi Indians, has announced the opening of a new casino, Four Winds Hartford, in Hartford, US.
The lawsuit, brought by Taxpayers Of Michigan Against Casinos (TOMAC) questioned the constitutionality of the process by which the Michigan Legislature ratified compacts between the State of Michigan and the Pokagon Band of Potawatomi Indians in New Buffalo; the Little Traverse Bay Bands of Odawa Indians in Petoskey; the Nottawaseppi Huron Band of Potawatomi in Battle Creek; and the Little River Band of Ottawa Indians in Manistee.
5 million, primarily due to a full quarter contribution of management fees from the Four Winds Casino Resort, which is owned by the Pokagon Band of Potawatomi Indians ("Pokagon Band"), compared to no contribution from that property in the second quarter of 2007.
uk Travel Business Review - 05 July 2011 Four Winds Casino Resort, a US-based resort owned by the Pokagon Band of Potawatomi Indians, has announced an early buy-out of an agreement with Lakes Entertainment, Inc (NASDAQ: LACO), a company which manages the casino resort.
This receivable is only collectable if LACO opens and manages a casino with the Pokagon Band of Potawatomi Indians in Southwestern Michigan.