Working at the ARS Poisonous Plant Research Laboratory in Logan, Utah, chemist Richard Keeler (now retired) started to identify alkaloids in lupines that contributed to the onset of CCS.
What does PPRL stand for?
PPRL stands for Poisonous Plant Research Laboratory
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PPRL
We have 1 other meaning of PPRL in our Acronym Attic
- Prison Privatisation Report International
- Provider Public Relations Initiative
- Public Performance Rights Included
- Public Policy Research Institute
- Pulp and Paper Research Institute
- Pulp and Paper Research Institute of Canada
- Plant Products Research Journal (Society of Plant Products Research; annual journal)
- Palm Pilot Robot Kit
- Parti Populaire Revolutionnaire Lao (French: Lao People's Revolutionary Party)
- Phillips Public Relations Ltd. (Canada)
- Public Policy Resources Laboratory (Texas A&M University)
- Petugas Penindak Rusuh Massa (Indonesian riot police unit)
- Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains (Denver, CO)
- Plasma Polymerization Replica Method (internal medicine)
- Positive Polarity Reed-Muller
- Plan de Prévention des Risques Naturels (French: Natural Hazard Prevention Plan)
- Political Participation Research Network (Canada)
- Prepper Podcast Radio Network (online radio)
- Prezydium Powiatowej Rady Narodowej
- Personal Public Relations Officer (Church of Scientology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now, studies by Agricultural Research Service scientists at the Poisonous Plant Research Laboratory in Logan, Utah, about 70 miles from Salt Lake City, and at Utah State University-Logan, are providing new details about how lambs absorb, break down, and eliminate selenium.
James, director of ARS' Poisonous Plant Research Laboratory in Logan, Utah.