But breathtakingly best is a powerful package of Points Of Authority, 99 Problems and One Step Closer - with all three songs creating a huge hybrid stadium stomper.
What does PoA stand for?
PoA stands for Points of Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of PoA
We have 155 other meanings of PoA in our Acronym Attic
- Plane of Array (measurements perpendicular to the solar receiver)
- Planet of the Abts (band)
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Point Of Access
- Point of Acquisition
- Point of Aim
- Point of Analysis
- Point of Arrival
- Point of Attachment
- Points of Agreement
- Police Officers Association
- Ponies of America (horse breed)
- Pony of the Americas (Pony of the Americas Club)
- Port of Anchorage
- Portable Object Adaptor (CORBA)
- Porto Alegre, Rio Grande Do Sul, Brazil - Salgado Filho (Airport Code)
- Position of Attention
- Position Organizational Address (US DoD)
- Post Office Agent
- Posto Osservazione Allarme (Italian: Place Observation Alarm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MC Mike Shinoda burst onto the stage with opening track Papercut before unleashing Points of Authority and other nu metal favourites from debut album Hybrid Theory and new offeringMeteora.
THE top ten from Liverpool HMV this week is: 1 Pounding - Doves 2 Livin' It Up - Ja Rule 3 Anyone of Us - Gareth Gates 4 Underneath Your Clothes - Shakira 5 Logical Song - Scooter 6 My Friends Over You - New Found Glory 7 Automatic High - S Club Juniors 8 Bitch - Cranebuilders 9 Shooting Star - Flip and Fill 10 Points of Authority - Linkin Park Win a chart album of your choice by telling me the name of the members of Doves.
OPM El Capitan, Lange Drifting Away, Missy Misdemeanour Elliot Take Away, Aaliyah More Than A Woman, Linkin Park Points Of Authority, Marilyn Manson Tainted Love, Dr Dre Bad Intentions, Wheatus Wannabe Gangstar