Contract notice: Operation of urban public road transport of passengers on the territory of the municipality of pointe-a-pitre from 01/04/2016 to 01/31/2016.
What does PPR stand for?
PPR stands for Pointe-A-Pitre (airport code, French Antilles)
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of PPR
We have 262 other meanings of PPR in our Acronym Attic
- Physical Progress Review
- Piece Part Repair
- Pinault-Printemps-la Redoute (French business group)
- Pipe Penetrating Radar
- Plan de Prévention des Risques Naturels Prévisibles (French: Plan for Prevention of Predictable Natural Risks)
- Planned Program Requirement
- Planta de Producción de Radioisótopos
- PMS Performance Rate
- Point Per Reception (fantasy football)
- Point-By-Point Regression (meteorology)
- Policy Projection (insurance)
- Policyholder Protection Rules (insurance)
- Politieke Partij Radicalen
- Pollution Prevention Regulation (maritime transportation activities)
- Polska Partia Robotnicza (Polish Labour Party)
- Polypropylene Random
- Portable Propagation Recorder
- Portland Pattern Repository (computer programming design patterns; Portland, OR)
- Possible Points Remaining (sports scoring)
- Post, Proof or Retract
Samples in periodicals archive:
The codeshare agreement allows American to place its code on Seaborne's flights between San Juan (SJU) and Dominica(DOM), Fort-de-France, Martinique (FDF), Pointe-a-Pitre, Guadeloupe (PTP), Tortola, British Virgin Islands (EIS), Vieques,Puerto Rico (VQS) and Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands (VIJ).
Two new routes will commence June 1 between SJU and Aime Cesaire Airport de Fort-de-France in Martinique (FDF) and the Pointe-a-Pitre Intl Airport in Guadeloupe (PTP).
Air France said it planned to resume flights to Port-au-Prince today with five-times-weekly service to Miami and five-times-weekly flights to Paris Orly via Pointe-a-Pitre.
The move comes after Jacques Bino, a 50-year-old union activist, was shot dead after driving his car near a roadblock manned by armed youths in Pointe-a-Pitre, the island's largest town, officials said.
The itinerary starts in La Romana, Dominican Republic and takes in St George's, Grenada; Roseau, Dominica; St John's, Antigua; Philipsburg, St Maarten; Road Town, Tortola; Castries, St Lucia; Bridgetown, Barbados; Pointe-a-Pitre, Guadeloupe and Basseterre, St Kitts.
The EMBRAER 190 will increase the flexibility of our operations to and from Pointe-a-Pitre, in Guadeloupe, and Fort de France, in Martinique.
Seven dash 300ERs in three-class configuration will gradually replace 747s, and by 2007 Fort-de-France, Pointe-a-Pitre and Saint Denis will have a dedicated fleet of 777s equipped with in-seat digital IFE.