l l l l l l l AMATEUR riders seeking professional advice can join two seminars run by the Point-to-Point Owners' and Riders' Association.
What does PPORA stand for?
PPORA stands for Point-to-Point Owners' and Riders' Association (horse racing; Canterbury, Kent, UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Plain Paper Optimized Printing (also seen as P-POP)
- Platform Payload Operations Plan
- Pre-Provision Operating Profit
- Principles and Practice of Parallel Programming
- Per Pupil Operating Revenue
- Post Proof or Retract (message boards)
- Potential Places of Refuge (Alaska)
- Principal Place of Residence
- Provide Proof or Retract (message boards)
- Psychological Power Operated Robots (Key the Metal Idol)
- Product and Process Orientated Research and Development
- Practical Program of Revolutions in Factories (Japan; quality assurance program)
- Patient-Practitioner Orientation Scale
- Positive Point of Sale (software)
- Present Position (navigation)
- Program Peacetime Operating Stock
- Program Peacetime Operating Stock Requirement
- Post Proof Or Shut The Foul Up (newsgroups; polite form)
- Plastics Processing Operators Training
- Press Play on Tape (Commodore 64 revival band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Breisner will appear at race-riding seminars run by the Point-to-Point Owners' and Riders' Association at the British Racing School in Newmarket on Sundays December 3 and 10.