As with the network version of Arkeia, Server Backup can handle: -- Remote administration and operation -- Simultaneous parallel backup and restore operations -- Automatic multi-flow management -- Total, incremental and differential backups -- Interactive, differed and scheduled backups -- Calendar interface to manage scheduled backup, including backup exception -- Before and after backup commands -- Backup history memorization -- Log visualization by backup, restore or full view -- Sending of the backup report by e-mail -- Point-in-time restore -- Restore with data redirection -- Disaster Recovery module Server Backup also is the perfect solution for database server protection.
What does PIT stand for?
PIT stands for Point-in-Time
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PIT
We have 194 other meanings of PIT in our Acronym Attic
- Persimmon IT, Inc.
- Personal Income Tax
- Personal Inventory Taking
- Photometric Imaging Telescope
- Pilot Induced Turbulence
- Pilot Instructor Training
- Pittsburgh, PA, USA - Greater Pit International Airport (Airport Code)
- Pittsfield (Amtrak station code; Pittsfield, MA)
- Pituitary-Specific Transcription
- Platform Information Technology
- Policy Implementation Tools
- Polska Izba Turystyki (Polish: Polish Chamber of Tourism)
- Porsgrunn Internasjonale Teaterfestival (Norewegian: Porsgrunn International Theatre Festival; Porsgrunn, Norway)
- Post Implementation Team
- Post Installation Test
- Potential Impacts Table
- Powered Industrial Truck
- Precision Immobilization Technique (police high-speed pursuit tactic)
- Preinstallation Test (US NASA)
- Preintegrated Truss