Robert Tierney, a farrier, and his son Richard, an amateur jockey, were warned off for six years and two years respectively by the British Horseracing Authority yesterday for running a "ringer" in two point-to-point races in February 2006.
What does PTP stand for?
PTP stands for Point-To-Point
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PTP
We have 255 other meanings of PTP in our Acronym Attic
- Permutation Tail Probability
- Perpetual Training Program
- Personal Tech Pipeline (web newsletter)
- Personal Transport Performance (automotive)
- Phase Three Planning
- Photo Transfer Protocol
- Physical Termination Points
- Pick Tennessee Products (marketing program; Tennessee Department of Agriculture)
- Picture Transfer Protocol
- Piedmont Triad Partnership (North Carolina)
- Pointe A Pitre, Guadeloupe - Le Raizet (Airport Code)
- Points to Ponder (military after-action reviews)
- Policy on Transfer Payments (Canada)
- Polskie Towarzystwo Prózniowe (Polish Vacuum Society)
- Port of Tanjung Pelepas (Malaysia)
- Port Tobacco Players (actors)
- Post Tax Profit
- Post Transfusion Purpura (potentially lethal complication of blood transfusion)
- Posttetanic Potentiation
- Potomac Theatre Project (Vermont)
Samples in periodicals archive:
it offers a fixed-interest account, an annual point-to-point index account, and a capped two-year index point-to-point account.
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] Serial bus architectures also support a network of dedicated point-to-point device connections--versus the multi-drop architectures of parallel buses--to deliver full bandwidth to each device, eliminate the need for bus arbitration, reduce latency and greatly simplify hot-plug and hot-swap system implementations.
Slower Unit Growth and ASP Pressures Will Flatten GaAs Revenues BOSTON -- The Strategy Analytics GaAs and Compound Semiconductor Technologies (GaAs) service has released, "Point-to-point Radio GaAs Component Demand from Cellular Backhaul," forecasting that GaAs revenues from this market will flatten from 2008 onwards corresponding to slowing unit shipment growth of point-to-point radios used for cellular backhaul.
As with SATA, Serial-Attached SCSI is a high-speed, point-to-point technology initially designed to operate at speeds up to 3Gbps.
Aperto's PacketMAX platform enables service providers to easily deploy, scale and offer broadband wireless services via point-to-point and point-to-multipoint networks.
SAN FRANCISCO -- Multinational Company to Use Mocana's Open Standards-Based Device Security Framework to Secure Remote Access and Management of Point-to-Point Digital Microwave Communication Devices Mocana, a provider of complete open standards-based security solutions that are easy to use, flexible, and high performance, today announced that the Microwave Division of Siemens' COM Group has selected Mocana's SSH solution to secure remote access and management of the company's point-to-point digital microwave communication equipment.
While the future of the point-to-point microwave industry has been pinned on the impending success of the mobile wireless market and third generation services, the traditional markets served by the microwave industry will also help lead to an estimated $3.