Temkin Group defined the Engagement Phase as the period between the point of sale (PoS) and the point of value (PoV).
What does POV stand for?
POV stands for Point of Value
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of POV
We have 58 other meanings of POV in our Acronym Attic
- People of Value
- Percentage of Volume (finance)
- Persistance of Vision (ray tracing program)
- Person Of Vision
- Personally Owned Vehicle
- Physician Office Visit
- Pissed Off Voters
- Pittsburgh and Ohio Valley Railway Company
- Plane of Valor (gaming)
- Pneumatic Operated Valve (engineering device)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He realises he cannot possibly win the argument on a point of value, so he resorts to allegations that appear to have no foundation.
3% to US$271 billion, the high point of value sales over the review period.