QuickBooks Point of Sale software also can be purchased as a stand-alone product.
What does POSS stand for?
POSS stands for Point of Sale Software (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of POSS
We have 27 other meanings of POSS in our Acronym Attic
- Pre-Operation Safety Review
- Peacetime Operating Stock Requirement Appropriation
- Peacetime Operating Stock Requirement Budget
- Property Owners for Sensible Road Policy (Boulder, CO)
- Pilot Operated Safety Relief Valve
- Palm Operating System Simulator
- Palomar Observatory Sky Survey
- Parallel Pair of Open-and Shorting-Stubs (microwave theory)
- Passive Optical Satellite Surveillance
- Plant Operator Selection System
- Point of Slope Selection
- Polyhedral Oligomeric Silsesquioxanes
- Precipitation Occurrence Sensor System
- Project of State Significance (Tasmania, Australia)
- Prototype Optical Surveillance System
- Puckett Observatory Supernova Search
- Second Palomar Observatory Sky Survey
- Parental Obligation System for Support Enforcement
- Parenting Our Successors in Society Effectively
- People of Success Stressing Excellence
Samples in periodicals archive:
UNIQUEST's QuickServe(TM) point of sale software package provides integrated point of sale, inventory, time and attendance and communication features.
Paul Streicher, President of SalePoint, stated, "The addition of Torex Retail's Retail-J point of sale software expands our solution offering for those retailers who desire a Java based store system.
BOISE, Idaho -- Cougar Mountain Software is now shipping Version 9 of its general accounting, FUND accounting and point of sale software products with new features developed as a result of customer suggestions.
com): Founded in 1982, Boise-based Cougar Mountain Software publishes accounting software, FUND accounting(R) software, and point of sale software and hardware.
The two bundled offerings, available direct from Dell starting at $3,739, include an OptiPlex(tm) PC, QuickBooks(R) Point of Sale software from Intuit and a complete set of retail hardware, such as a receipt printer, bar code scanner, credit card reader and cash drawer.
Clearly, they were spending too much time on point of sale software issues and unnecessary data entry," Capachietti said.
The complete solution includes a set of QuickBooks Point of Sale software and POS hardware peripherals, including receipt printer, bar code scanner, credit card reader and cash drawer.