Arbabsiar "was returned to the point of origin of his trip and was arrested during a stopover at John F.
What does POO stand for?
POO stands for Point of Origin
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of POO
We have 21 other meanings of POO in our Acronym Attic
- Planning Of Non-specific Transportation by an Intelligent Fleet Expert
- Perceivable, Operable, Navigable, Understandable, Robust (web site design)
- Post-Operative Nausea and Vomiting
- Prevention of Nausea and Vomiting
- Pennsylvania, Ontario, New York (baseball league; now New York-Pennsylvania League)
- Piano Outreach of New York
- Prostitutes Of New York
- Protecting Our Nation's Youth
- Port of New York Authority (now Port Authority of New York and New Jersey)
- Point of Order
- Power of One (United States Power Squadrons)
- Price of Oil
- Priority Operational Objectives
- Program Zero Zero (Apollo program; properly written as P00 using zeros)
- Programmation Orientée Objet (French: Object-Oriented Programming)
- Purchase Order Outbound
- Pursue Other Opportunities
- Pan Ocean Oil Corporation (Nigeria)
- Plano de Ordenamento da Orla Costeira (Sintra-Portugal)
- Platform for Object-Oriented Constraint Programming (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When light is emitted into space from a single point of origin - but that point of origin isn't a star - astronomers call that point a quasi-stellar (i.
The Coalition maneuver unit assigned a priority target on a historical rocket point of origin (POO) site and tasked the ANA Artillery to conduct harassment and interdiction fires.
If Internet sales are to be taxed, suggests Thierer, states should adopt a uniform rule of taxing goods at the point of origin, rather than enforcing a single rate or taxing in the state where goods are consumed.
According to Defaux's account, the rare and exquisite friendship ending suddenly in death is the point of origin, the organizing principle of Montaigne's life and of his book, the human truth that caused Montaigne to become the essayist.
Lastly it wants documented proof that it has been properly secured in all facilities from the point of origin.
Last year, Congressman Tony Hall (D-OH)introduced the Clean Diamonds Act, which would require sellers to make the gems' point of origin known to the buyer.
Nor can the viewer locate the "secret" through an easy identification with some putative point of origin.