Bob's Big Boy, initially slated for demolition in 1992, is now a bustling eatery that has been designated a California Point of Historical Interest.
What does POHI stand for?
POHI stands for Point of Historical Interest
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of POHI
We have 4 other meanings of POHI in our Acronym Attic
- Professional Occupational Health Care (Aberdeen, MD)
- Purdue One Health Club (Purdue University)
- Penang Office for Human Development (Pulau Pinang, Malaysia)
- Plateforme des Organisations Haïtiennes des Droits de l'Homme (French: Platform of Haitian Organizations for Human Rights)
- Potomac Heritage National Scenic Trail (US National Park Service)
- Problem, Observations, Hypothesis, Experiment, Conclusion (scientific method)
- Politics of Health Group (UK)
- Program on Humanistic Globalization
- People of Historical Importance
- Physical(ly) and Otherwise Health Impaired
- Ponca City High School (Ponca City, Oklahoma)
- Polska Organizacja Handlu I Dystrybucji (Polish: Polish Trade and Distribution Organization)
- Principal Officer Health Liaison (UK)
- Performance Optimization for High-Level Languages and Libraries (workshop)
- Pacific Open Health Learning Network (World Health Organization)
- Power on High Ministries
- Prisoner of His/Her Majesty
- Parallel Optimized Host Message Exchange Layered File System
- Pennsylvania Oncology Hematology Managers Society
- Party Over Here Productions (Atlanta, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a point of historical interest, there were 190 exhibitors at the 1996 Boston show; 240 in 1997 in Seattle; 214 in Atlanta in '98 and 163 in '99.
Reconstructed here in glowing, appliqued detail by Archer, they provide an additional point of historical interest to a fascinating piece, performed with great rigor and energy.
A highlight of the program will be the presentation of a plaque declaring the chapel as a California State Point of Historical Interest.
Volunteers are trying to get the cemetery, at Avenue S and 20th Street East, recognized by the state as a point of historical interest.