Uncertainties associated with transducer mounting in the force machine, such as the placement of the point of force application on the transducer or the alignment of the vertical gravity vector with the load cell axis, are discussed in Sec.
What does PFA stand for?
PFA stands for Point of Force Application
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PFA
We have 212 other meanings of PFA in our Acronym Attic
- Pistillate Flower Abscission (walnut genotypes)
- Plain Film Abdomen
- Planet's Funniest Animals (TV show)
- Planned Facility Account
- Planned Future Action
- Platelet Function Analyzer (aka Platelet Function Assay)
- Platelet Function Assay (aka Platelet Function Analyzer)
- Please Find Attached (email attachments)
- Please Find Attachment (email abbreviation)
- Plucked from Air
Samples in periodicals archive:
In reality, however, the actual point of force application will depend on the type of cut being taken--the lever arm for the cutting force--and on the resistance to rotation based on the shape of the contact area.