For months it seemed like a forgone conclusion that Lin would re-sign with the Knicks and be their point guard of the future.
What does PGOTF stand for?
PGOTF stands for Point Guard of the Future (basketball)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Public Guardianship Office (UK)
- Prettiest Girl of All Time (Infinite Jest)
- Payload Ground Operations Contractor
- Prominent Guest of Honour
- Purple Guardians of Honor (video game clan)
- Pagine Gialle on Line (Italian: Directory On Line)
- Pacific Global Ocean Observing System
- Produced Gas Oil Ratio (measurement)
- Pierro Gallery of South Orange (New Jersey)
- Plasma Glutamic-Oxaloacetic Transaminase
- Payload Ground Operations Working Group (US NASA)
- Fundación Pequeñas Grandes Personas (Little People of Chile)
- Parti Gabonaise du Progres (Gabonese Party for Progress)
- Password Generator Protocol
- Past Grand Patriarch (IOOF)
- Paternal Grandparent (various organizations)
- Payment Gateway Provider (electronic commerce)
- Pearl of Great Price
- Pelvic Girdle Pain
- Perforated Ground Plane
Samples in periodicals archive:
The guy plucked by Rick Pitino with the third pick in the 1997 draft to be the Celtics' point guard of the future is the backbone of the Pistons.
The Clippers have no pressing need to keep Cassell because they aren't likely to make the playoffs and they consider Shaun Livingston their point guard of the future.
Although Livingston would not be an immediate starter, he could be the team's point guard of the future.
Miller signed a six-year, $51-million contract to be the Nuggets' point guard of the future.
Byline: Scott Wolf Staff Writer USC senior Robert Hutchinson is not the Trojans' point guard of the future, and he sometimes finds it hard just to be part of the present.
``We said, 'He's going to be the point guard of the future,' '' Saia said.
Brumwell calls Edwards his point guard of the future, although he also praises McCrumb for her strong work ethic.