The charge that was proposed by ARTC for the Southern Sydney Freight Line will form the upper limit on what it can offer to parties seeking access and will form the starting point for negotiations.
What does PFN stand for?
PFN stands for Point For Negotiation
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of PFN
We have 61 other meanings of PFN in our Acronym Attic
- Professors Forum of Madras University (Chennai, India)
- Provincial Fishery Management Unit (Philippines)
- Page Frame Number
- Panama City, FL, USA (Airport Code)
- Passamaquoddy Ferry and Navigation Company
- Past Faithful Navigator (Knights of Columbus)
- Peace for Now
- Pennsylvania Football News
- Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria
- Physical File Name (grid computing)
- Pokemon Fusionists of Newgrounds
- Pooping Friends Network
- Premiere Fondation de la Nation (French)
- Prison Fellowship Norway
- Prisoner File Number (Santa Clara County Department of Corrections)
- Prisons Fellowship of Nigeria (Nigeria)
- Procédures de Fabrication Normalisée (Hema Quebec, blood service in Canada)
- Program File Number (logic controllers)
- Prompt Fission Neutron (nuclear engineering)
- Proximal Femoral Nail
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, RFU chief executive Ian Ritchie said the starting point for negotiations over a new and improved pay structure was to ensure that situation never happened again.
The vast majority of member states -- 24 out of 27 --- accepted our proposals as a good starting point for negotiations," EU budget chief Janusz Lewandowski -- the EU's Brussels-based executive body -- unveiled a draft budget for 2014-2020 in June.
He also called for an end to occupation of lands within the 1967 boundaries, which includes the Dead Sea and Jordan Valley, as a reference point for negotiations.
The Annapolis conference will signal broad international support for the Israeli and Palestinian leaders' courageous efforts, and will be a launching point for negotiations leading to the establishment of a Palestinian state and the realization of Israeli-Palestinian peace,'' the statement said.
This conference will be a launching point for negotiations leading to the establishment of a Palestinian state and the realisation of Israeli-Palestinian peace," the White House national security council spokesman, Gordon Johndroe, said.
” Columbia had similarly treated last week’s vote by a committee of the community board as a starting point for negotiations, a notion that was ridiculed by one board member during Monday’s meeting.
When you know what others in your field are paid and what your position is worth, you can use that figure as a starting point for negotiations.