Project End : 2018 Project Location : United States Project Description: The Barnhart - Branch River project consists of constructing two new 345 kV substations (Barnhart and Branch River) in Wisconsin to provide adequate system stability due to an increase in generation and significant plant modifications at Point Beach Nuclear Plant.
What does PBNP stand for?
PBNP stands for Point Beach Nuclear Plant
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PBNP
We have 1 other meaning of PBNP in our Acronym Attic
- Philadelphia, Bethlehem and New England Railroad Company
- Polonia Bydgoszcz Net F@ns (Polish)
- Possible, But Not Frigging Likely
- Palm Beach National Holding Co. (Florida)
- Pacific Bell Network Integration
- Probation Board for Northern Ireland
- Partial Band Noise Jamming
- Peanut Butter and Jelly
- Peripheral Blood Natural Killer
- Policy Based Network Management
- Porcine Brain Natriuretic Peptide (amino acid)
- Percutaneous Bladder Neck Stabilization
- Persatuan Bolasepak Negeri Sembilan (Malay: Football Association of Negeri Sembilan; Malaysia)
- Pine Bluff Non-Stockpile Facility
- Pengurus Besar Nahdlatul Ulama (Indonesia Islamic group)
- Peanut Bud Necrosis Tospovirus
- Pharmacy Based Needle Exchange (south east England)
- Precise Bathymetric Navigation Zone
- Precise Bathymetric Navigation Zone Chart
- Precise Bathymetric Navigation Zone Digitized
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to FENOC, Kaminskas held management positions at the Nuclear Management Company's Point Beach Nuclear Plant and Florida Power and Light Company's Turkey Point Nuclear Plant.
NextEra Energy Resources also lists nuclear power in its portfolio through an 88 percent ownership of the Seabrook Station in New Hampshire; a 70 percent interest in the Duane Arnold Energy Center in Iowa; and 100 percent ownership of Point Beach Nuclear Plant in Wisconsin.
a subsidiary of Wisconsin Energy Corporation doing business as We Energies, has reached a definitive agreement to sell its Point Beach Nuclear Plant to FPL Energy, a subsidiary of FPL Group Inc.
Other emerging projects include new or upgraded 138- and 345-kV facilities to accommodate a generator upgrade at Point Beach Nuclear Plant and a potential six-mile, 345-kV line to alleviate congestion on transmission facilities in Kenosha County.
Before joining AEP, Jensen was plant manager at the Point Beach Nuclear Plant in Two Rivers, Wis.
Fitch forecasts credit metrics will steadily improve over the medium term following the roll off of the credits related to the sale of WEPCO's Point Beach nuclear plant, and the addition of PTF facilities and new wind generation into rate base.
doing business as We Energies, has completed the sale of its Point Beach Nuclear Plant to FPL Energy, a subsidiary of FPL Group, Inc.