Such areas as Manu National Park in Peru and Podocarpus National Park in Ecuador have the potential not only for protecting a full array of vegetation zones and their constituent species but also for sustaining such key ecological processes as vertical animal migrations.
What does PNP stand for?
PNP stands for Podocarpus National Park (Ecuador)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PNP
We have 107 other meanings of PNP in our Acronym Attic
- Perspective-N-Point (computer vision)
- Philippine National Police
- Piastrinic Neutralization Procedure
- Pilanesberg National Park (South Africa)
- Placement and Proficiency (education; Illinois)
- Playstation Network Platform
- Plug and Play
- Plug N Pray
- Pneumocystis Carinii Pneumonitis
Samples in periodicals archive:
The gnarled cloud forest near Podocarpus National Park may seem unlikely to science, but the long-legged featherball of a bird, a kind of antpitta, does quite well there.
John, and Podocarpus National Park in southern Ecuador.