Also affirmed is the "A" (Excellent) rating assigned to the Podiatry Insurance Company of America (PICA) and the "A-" ratings assigned to ProAssurance National Casualty and PACO Assurance Company (PACO).
What does PICA stand for?
PICA stands for Podiatry Insurance Company of America (Franklin, TN)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PICA
We have 60 other meanings of PICA in our Acronym Attic
- Pyrotechnic Initiator Controller (US NASA)
- Picture Editor
- Police Information Co-Operative, Ontario (police services in Ontario working on a an IT project)
- Pharmaceutical Inspection Convention and Pharmaceutical Inspection Co-Operation Scheme (international instruments)
- Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts (British Columbia, Canada)
- Pacific Islanders' Cultural Association
- Parasite Infected Cell Agglutination Assay
- Picatinny Arsenal
- Picosecond Imaging Circuit Analysis
- Plum Island Community Airfield, Inc (Massachusetts, USA)
- Polymerization-Induced Colloid Aggregation
- Porch Index Communication Abilities
- Portland Institute for Contemporary Art
- Posterior Inferior Cerebellar Artery
- Power Industry Computer Applications (Conference)
- Preliminary Inventory Control Activity
- Primary Inventory Control Activity/Agent
- Prime Interest/Coordinating/Action
- Procedures for Inventory Control Afloat
- Professional Investigating & Consulting Agency, Inc. (Tampa, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This company changed its name to Podiatry Insurance Company of America on April 1, 2009.
Best affirmed the "A" (Excellent) ratings assigned to ProAssurance Group, ProAssurance Casualty, ProAssurance Indemnity, ProAssurance Specialty, American Physicians Insurance Company and the Podiatry Insurance Company of America.
Best has affirmed the FSR of A (Excellent) and ICR of "a" of Podiatry Insurance Company of America (PICA) and the FSR of A- (Excellent) and ICR of "a-" of PACO Assurance Company, Inc.
March 31 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- ProAssurance Corporation announced today that the policyholders of the Podiatry Insurance Company of America (PICA) have overwhelmingly approved the sponsored demutualization that will bring PICA into ProAssurance as a standalone subsidiary.
Best has affirmed the FSRs and ICR of ProAssurance Wisconsin Insurance Company (ProAssurance Wisconsin) (Madison, WI), Podiatry Insurance Company of America (PICA) and PACO Assurance Company, Inc.
has upgraded the financial strength rating (FSR) to A (Excellent) from A- (Excellent) and issuer credit ratings (ICR) to "a" from "a-" of PICA Group and its member, Podiatry Insurance Company of America (PICA) (Springfield, IL).
In addition, Fitch has assigned an IFS rating of 'A' to the recently acquired Podiatry Insurance Company of America (PICA) subsidiaries.