Sessions over a three-day schedule, ranged in variety from the oral systemic link to periodontal pocket access issues, and almost any other topic that would intrigue a dental hygienist.
What does PAC stand for?
PAC stands for Pocket Access (Microsoft)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PAC
We have 1064 other meanings of PAC in our Acronym Attic
- Plant Air Compressor
- Plant Artificial Chromosome
- Plasma Aldosterone Concentration
- Plasma Arc Curing (dental technology)
- Plasma Arc Cutting
- Platform Adapter Component (Sun Microsystems; NetDynamics)
- Platform Adoption Center (Microsoft)
- Platform Applicable Clients (Visual Networks)
- Plowshare Advisory Committee
- Plug-In Action Component
- Point and Click (gaming community)
- Polar Atmospheric Chemistry
- Polarization and Conflict
- Police Assistance Centre (Australia)
- Policy Advisory Committee (Eumetsat)
- Polish American Congress (various locations)
- Política Agraria Común (Spanish: Common Agricultural Policy)
- Política Agrícola Comum (Portuguese: Common Agricultural Policy / European Commission, aka: CAP)
- Politica Agricola Comune (Italian: Common Agricultural Policy / European Commission, aka: CAP)
- Political Action Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pocket Access, which provides the ability to replicate data via ADO Access or SQL Server, will be available for Windows CE-based devices.
The software used in this operating system is Microsoft Windows CE, Handheld PC Professional Edition which includes applications such as Pocket Outlook, Pocket Internet Explorer, Shell, Pocket Word, Pocket Excel, Pocket PowerPoint(R), Pocket Access, ActiveSync(TM), PC Link, Remote Networking (to enable Ethernet, dial-up and infrared connectivity), Terminal, InkWriter(R), Calculator, World Clock and Solitaire.
Microsoft Pocket Access allows users to create, import and export
With the Microsoft Windows CE H/PC professional edition ROM upgrade, Compaq's C-Series customers can incorporate the latest technology into one of their most important business tools to take advantage of expanded email functionality, robust enhancements to Word, Excel and PowerPoint and the inclusion of the Pocket Access database application.