Walter Dandy, the 15th of Halsted's resident surgeons, was an innovative neurosurgeon who did the first pneumoencephalography, pneumoventriculography (5), and clipped the first intracranial aneurysm.
What does PEG stand for?
PEG stands for Pneumoencephalography
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PEG
We have 229 other meanings of PEG in our Acronym Attic
- Percutaneous Enteral Gastrostomy
- Performance Evaluation Group (various organizations)
- Performance Evaluation Guide (various locations)
- Perpetual Energy Generator (Invader Zim)
- Perugia, Italy - Na (Airport Code)
- Phoenix Entertainment Group
- Physics Education Group (various locations)
- Piano Esecutivo di Gestione (Italian: Executive Management Plan)
- Pinnacle Entertainment Group
- Political Economy Group
- Poly (Ethylene Glycol)
- Polyethylene Glycol
- Postsecondary Education Grant (Arizona)
- Potential Exposure Group
- Potential for Electricity Generation
- Powered Explicit Guidance (US NASA)
- Preferred Equipment Group (General Motors)
- Price to Earnings to Growth (stock price valuation ratio)
- Pricing and Ethical Guidelines
Samples in periodicals archive:
Imaging in the form of CT and pneumoencephalography demonstrated evidence of primary empty sella.
Initial in vivo studies of the brains of alcoholics were conducted using pneumoencephalography (PEG).
The neuroimaging of most reported cases of GCTs utilized pneumoencephalography and angiography.