Analysis of underlying diseases and prognosis factors associated with Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia in immunocompromised HIVnegative patients.
What does PJP stand for?
PJP stands for Pneumocystis Carinii Pneumonia
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PJP
We have 18 other meanings of PJP in our Acronym Attic
- Partial Joint Penetration (welding)
- Penn Jersey Paper (Philadelphia, PA)
- People for Justice in Palestine (Iowa City, IA)
- Permanent Journey Plan (sales)
- Perusahaan Jasa Penilai (Indonesian)
- Peter Jacobsen Productions (sports marketing and event management company; Oregon)
- Peter James and Partners (engineering consultant; UK)
- Phil James Photography (UK)
- Phil Jolley Productions (England)
- Pilot Judgment Procedure (European Court of Human Rights)
- pneumocystis jiroveci pneumonia (opportunistic infection)
- Poetic Justice Publishing (website)
- Polish Journal of Pharmacology
- Polish Journal of Philosophy (Jagiellonian University; Poland)
- Pop and Jazz Platform (Netherlands)
- Pope John Paul
- Powershares Dynamic Pharmaceuticals (stock portfolio)
- Pre-Job Process (Canada)
- Preferred Joist Package
- Price Jones Partnership (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prognostic factors influencing the outcome in Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia in patients with AIDS.
On June 5, 1981, an article concerning five previously healthy, young gay men in Los Angeles diagnosed with Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia, an infection that usually appears only in individuals with substantial immune system damage, appeared in the Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, a publication of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
] Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia (PCP), by Michael Marco, http://www.
announced today that enrollment has been completed in the Phase II clinical trial of DB289 for the treatment of Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia ("PCP").
Approval Letter Approved Labeling * Amphotericin B Liquid Complex (Abelcet, ABLC, Ambisome), The Liposome Company Approved November 20, 1995 for the treatment of aspergillosis * Atovaquone (Mepron, 566C80), Glaxo Wellcome Approved November 25, 1992 for the treatment of mild to moderate Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia (PCP) in patients who are intolerant to Bactrim or Septra.
He came down with Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia twice, landing in the hospital during the second bout.
In addition to conditions such as Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia that afflict HIV-infected people of both genders, women suffer gender-specific manifestations of HIV disease, such as recurrent vaginal yeast infections and pelvic inflammatory disease.