Contract award: Provision of Vaccines Purchase for protection against pneumococcal conjugate vaccine serotypes of 13, under the delivery contract.
What does PCV7 stand for?
PCV7 stands for Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Pressure Control Valve
- Pressure Controlled Ventilation
- Prime de Cherté de Vie (French: Premium Cost of Living)
- Product Category Volume (retail economics)
- Product Control Valve
- Protection Class Validation (insurance)
- Purge Control Valve
- Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine
- Porcine Circovirus Type 1
- Porcine Circovirus Type 2 (genome)
- Philadelphia Coalition for Victim Advocacy (Philadelphia, PA)
- Pine Creek Village Association (Colorado)
- Portland Center for the Visual Arts (Oregon)
- Potter County Visitors Association (Pennsylvania)
- Principal Components-Varimax Analysis
- Paris Convention and Visitors Bureau (France)
- Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Plumas County Visitors Bureau (California)
- Pocatello Convention and Visitors Bureau (Pocatello, ID)
- Pyro Continuity Verification Box
Samples in periodicals archive:
As the new 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine is introduced into the market, pediatricians and otolaryngologists should closely follow the evolving pattern of AOM and its complications.
The Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine will be given to children as a routine vaccination, which was also effective in fighting HIV, he added.
Prevention of pneumococcal disease among infants and children--use of 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine and 23-valent pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine--recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP).
Nasdaq: SVA), Beijing, a leading provider of biopharmaceutical products in China, has submitted the application to commence clinical trials for its 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV) to China's State Food and Drug Administration (SFDA).
Nasdaq: SVA), a leading provider of biopharmaceutical products in China, announced today it submitted the application to commence clinical trials for its 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV) to China's State Food and Drug Administration (SFDA) on March 3, 2011.
Introduction Pediatric invasive disease from Streptococcus pneumoniae in children has diminished since the introduction in 2000 of the heptavalent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (pCV-7 or Prevnare[R]).
Kenya is the first African country to roll-out this pneumococcal conjugate vaccine, philanthropists, the vaccine industry and research agencies to improve children's health, interim CEO said.